Friday, March 15, 2019

Sometimes life just gets busy.  And sometimes you don't do the whole camera thing like you used to and you discover how easy it is to take some pictures with your phone and pop them in a text or on facebook or instagram.  And then your blog posts whittle down to non-existant.
=
That's sort of where I've found myself lately... running and running, but not catching up...

but there are some advantages to working these days.  I have an awesome trainee who makes me laugh a lot...

 
The stickers?  I gave them to her and wondered where she was sticking them... and then she turned her head and my question was answered.

Being a grandma is something I'm still getting used to.  But she likes me and knows I can find her things like "noo" cuz who doesn't love snow?  and go-go, because we feed those birds to watch them... and yo-yo cuz Go-gurts was an awesome invention.




I have just finished this book and it was non-fiction and I don't blow through them and fast.  I posted it and realized that I was in March and had only read 4 books... such a hard time of year for reading..  But I have a Lisa Wingate and sure that will go fast.  I'm thinking about reading myself to sleep right now.



and that's about it




How about you?  What's on your nightstand?

1 comment:

Alex Lictus said...

"It Doesn't have to be crazy at work" by Jason Fried and David Hanson.
Still not sure if that one is a self-help or a fiction, haha.