Monday, December 4, 2017

Just wanted to say....I miss you..

Since life keeps taking twists and turns and I attempt to keep up, I have unfortunately, let this part of my activities slide a bit.  No sense saying I'll try better, because I have said that before.  More and more I am hit with how actions speak so much louder than words...  So we will see what can be arranged.  Technology has shifted, so that I am snapping pics with my phone and posted them on facebook or instagram, but they don't get here.  How sad.

And the fact that I really didn't have a following, but have let it slip long enough, that I'm sure I have lost the 3 people who did read the posts...wow!  BOOHOO ME!

But anyway, as life has moved on, so has my title.

SO, if you are going to be too busy to post, this would be a good excuse.  The smiling has started!  They are so cute and cuddly when they are tiny, but this is a whole other phase to adjust to.  3 months old and pretty special to us.

See you soon!

1 comment:

Be Still and KNOW... said...

You haven’t lost this one. And yes, a good reason, but also a good reason to post! Helping us keep up with Little Miss.