Monday, September 23, 2013

Sitting on the Couch....

Laptop on my lap... watching mindless TV.
Church this morning, but I woke up early...OK my daughter woke up early to get ready for work and she wasn't real quiet...so i nudged the hub and said "Donut run??".  We got in the car and drove to Giant Eagle for those Blueberry donuts with white frosting.  Nope, there's nothing healthy about them, but every once in a while, you just gotta go with it.  So, a dozen donuts later, we head home, and ready for church.  Today I was on the list for Children's time.  Lunch at Mom's and hang out until Bert needed dropped at the other church to go to a meeting.  We did Bible Study from 7-8 with a walk tucked in before and then home.  Ready for a nap...oh, wait.  That was the whole day and now it's bedtime.  Where do the hours go??

 
 My Sunday School class is starting our new book.  It's The Story.  I picked some up when I was ordering some other books from Christian Book Distributor and we weren't sure what we wanted to do.  The group started out wanted to just listen to a 10 minute audio tape then discussing, but I was longing for a little more meat.  I hope that I can juggle all this stuff at once now.  I'm starting this new SS bible study, starting a new youth girls study of Proverbs 31 this week and started a new Sunday nite study that's good through Ephesians.  I sort of had a dry patch through the summer and, like exercise, I'm better with study with a little pressure from friends. What a great thing to be coming at the Bible from 3 different directions.  And I've found in the past that they will all weave their way together.

No comments: