Monday, May 6, 2013

Newbery Update...








This is my current Newbery challenge read.  It started out a little creepy for a young adult, sort of scary, but I think it's going to shape up as we go.  I was having a bit of trouble getting going on these last 3 books.  I've decided that checking 3 out at the same time is not so smart.  And I like to mix grownup books in with this reading, so I'm going to try every other or so...
.

This  was the book that I finished. right before The Graveyard book..  I liked it.  Encouraging and a great book for those people like me who like to cheer for the underdogs of life.  I would probably recommend this one to my little reading buddy before the Graveyard book.  You know, when you're in 6th grade, you're not always kind to each other and this is a reminder that there is more...

 

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Thanks for the recommendations!

=)