Sunday, July 22, 2012

That cute video that I posted here the other day was made by some kids in our town.  Justin white graduated this year and played ball with my kid.  He is also responsible for the Pirate artwork in our new gym. You want some artwork done this year, you ask Justin.  Lil Fred is his brother and they've been making these Lil Fred videos for years and posting them on youtube.  Lil Fred was making them when he was one of my preschool students and that's been a few years. 
I don't know the details, 'cuz I got in the tail end of this thing, but it seems they were headed to NYC to be on FOX news Saturday ....until a boy with a gun went to a movie.  Now they are moved to Thursday...
A little article appeared in the paper this week about it...
So, if you didn't check it out yet, take 3 minutes to watch and laugh.  I went to school with Justin and "Fred"'s Uncle Randy and I have spent time with Loujean and John White, grandpa and grandma ( the mower) and also in the past, visited with Herb & Lucy, John's parents.  It's at least a 4th generation farm.  That's the way it's done.
Have a great Sunday.  I'm off to hear my friend Ben preach today. Then thinking about cruising the Erie Peninsula and out to Sarah's...gotta do it in the summer....T-tops out and wind in your hair...you can smell the tanning lotion from the road!  We'll see what the weather does....

1 comment:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Julie shared this with me the other night. What a great thing for these boys!