Monday, February 13, 2012

Too busy to post?!?!

This was my kitchen last Monday before I went to work... I had spent Sunday afternoon doing some cleaning and emptying and pitching and stashing and.....I don't even know what else.....This is the cleanest the kitchen counter has been in a looooooong time. :o)So when I came home on Monday night, I had cabinets removed and soffit was gone and a general emptiness was all around...wish I'd baked another batch of cookies first!- Then a day or 2 later, I came home and this piece of the wall is no longer there. I'm good with it all. I miss having a kitchen, because I really use it quite a bit, but the craziness will be worth it. In this picture, the heat is still there, but it got moved into the dining room wall and now it's a straight walk in...




Then DID uncover this lovliness under the chair rail. Too bad there isn't more of it! I told the boys I might put it in their bedroom, but when I got there the next day, it was gone..go figure.

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Remodeling is such a pain but so worth it in the end!

=)

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hope you get it all finished and just the way you want it!