Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ready for bed...

One quilt is all the way finished and in a gift bag....the other top is sewed together and after some tweaking, it is smoothed out and ready to tie...maybe not tomorrow. I have to work at the dog and cat clinic and then have Bible Study for Daniel with Beth Moore.
The clippers were too dull to cut the dog's hair, so a new blade is on the list before I can finish that.
Hubby's Tahoe air was fixed today, but we think we have a MAJOR issue...hoping they can fix it quick tomorrow. The only time I drove today was to go pick him up tonight when he dropped it back off. I really LIKE those kind of days.
Made some bran muffins this a.m. and then had to bake a batch of Oatmeal Choc Chip cookies...sorry honey. We are on a challenge and cookies are one of his 2 forbidden foods...
Night, night....

Hey, let me know if you are going to sing with us this year on Summer Songfest day...

No comments: