Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another night for the SHIRTS

..They worked their magic, and the team advances to the next level of play...WOOHOO!! I'd post some pictures, but my camera stayed home. Sorry. The team we beat and the other team that lost, will all be at JCC Friday night...cheering for us. We're going early to get good seats. They filled the parking lot on Tuesday night and parked a Looooonng way up and down the road. I'll be glad to get there early. I could take my knitting along to do while I wait, but I'm sure I'll find someone to talk to!!
Last night the girls lost ..their season is done...you'll have that some years.... now we're back to JCC with the boys, hoping for a win...hoping that it all falls together....hoping that the refs don't put up with the garbage that they allowed the last time these teams played. That's the mom in me saying PLAY NICE!!

1 comment:

Susan Anderson said...

Sorry about the girls, but I'll be crossing my fingers for the boys!

=)