Monday, August 2, 2010

This is where I'm going today...

We planned this a LOOOOONG time ago. Then we had to change the date... but we're leaving as soon as I got home from having my permanent cap put on. Hopefully I won't drool all the way to Lancaster! Can't remember if you get novacaine...don't think so, just a pop it off, pop it on thing! Maybe I'll have to deaden the pain with SWEET TEA from McDonald's. Guess I'd better go eat some breakfast and jump through the shower and get headed in the right direction. They think I'm always late, but today the dentist is all the excuse I'll need. See you later!! And then I'll post some pictures from my class reunion this weekend... FUN!!

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Never seen this, but have heard it's great! Enjoy...

=)

Rachel B. said...

Just drive 2 hours more east and I'll way to you!