Monday, August 24, 2009

Check us out on YOUTUBE!!

Yes, that nice little Justin White took the concert that Dale Willink recorded on Lisa White's new camera (all these people just being so darned helpful!) and put it on YOUTUBE for us. You tube has a 10 minute limit, so it is in chunks, but that's OK...actually, you may have a part that you like better and want to play over and over again, and this will make it easier!! So thank you to Lisa, Dale and to Justin for helping us out...

try here at the Summer Songfest...
Sit back and enjoy!!

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I LOVED this. The little girl singing the national anthem was darling, and I love the presentation of colors before the adult choir began singing, too. It's all very nostalgic for me...a little slice of Americana.

Thanks for sharing!

=)

PS. And by the way, in response to your question, if you go back to my blog, you can click on the words "His Children" in blue and be taken to the website selling the book. (It's a link.) Another option is to wait for my 300 post anniversary giveaway, as I will be giving a book or two away to my readers at that time!

Paula said...

Wow!! Great video, Karen!!