Friday, February 13, 2009

Oops..where is the picture??

Last night, Dan repeated Andrea's good night by also beating Maple Grove. It was a tough game, but they played very well. I didn't stay for the varsity game...I wanted to clipper Bert's hair and get him some cartoon time, which he has been missing...just some wind down time...so Andrea would bring him home. When I stood up, I bumped something with my foot and realizied I had my camera and I hadn't taken a single picture - I was too busy watching the game. I maintain that I can't click and watch at the same time...At home, Dan asked if I took a lot of pictures, nope, sorry, not a one. I'll try harder next time!! Tonight it is road-trip to Forestville for Andrea...tough week- 5 nights/5 games...need the fairies to stop in tonight and catch up my chores!!

No comments: