Saturday, January 10, 2009

snowy thoughts...

...sorry.. it is much too nice of a picture for me!! Post Journal shot that I saved from online... Andy beat Maple Grove last night, but it was only by 5 points.... a real nail biter...

As I have finished the project on the table, a little late, but I DID sew those stiff letters on Andrea's jacket first, I am dabbling on the computer, returning an email and sending a few. This is the process of making summer vacation happen. It is one of my 2009 goals - family vacation. If we don't make the plans now, it never fits in conveniently. We are a different size than the other times that we have traveled to Cape Cod, as the other family members are not available. So we are looking for a different house, with a private beach, and really just a place to veg. No stress week- sign me up!! no practices, ball games of any kind, a few side trips, some easy meals... and it continues to snow here, hmmm... I had information too late yesterday that all of the stuff I arranged for Andrea for Martin Luther King Day off from school needs re-arranged. I just re-arranged this earlier in the week. Rats, back to square one!! If these games were to be played in the evening, that wouldn't matter to our appointments. I'm not singing praises for games scheduled during the day, either. It sure makes it difficult for parents to support their kids and do their jobs. I can't believe that it is much fun to play ball to an empty house.

No comments: